"Don't like that leh.. We are still friends.."
"Of course we are still friends. Don't think too much.."
"I hope I am thinking too much too.."
You aren't. It's like what you are thinking. That's the answer I have for you (the text that I should reply you but didn't bring myself to.)
I thought of a lot of answers/excuses to give you if you asked about my absence (yesterday). But ended up, I gave the most "heck care" reply...
We are definitely still friends, me, you & them. But the term "friends" have a wide definition. And my answer to you is, we are still friends but no longer the close type anymore.
I can be a scriptwriter but don't want to be a actor...
I don't want to act loving and actually awkward.
I guess all of you are more loving now. HAHA!
Anyway, Happy Birthday!
(if you are actually reading this.)